To adjust the amount of time before an inbound call is forced to voicemail.
- Virtual Contact Center
- Configuration Manager
- Inbound Phone Queues
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Queues/Skills, the Queue List is displayed.
- Select the desire Queue > click the Edit icon [looks like a pencil].
- Select the Voice Mail tab.
- Check the box for Enable Voice Mail.
- Adjust the setting Force voice mail after.
- Optionally, you can add a custom voice mail invitation audio message.
- Adjust the setting Route Voice Mail to queue to your VCC voice mail queue.
- Click Save.
For the required audio message format, see: What is the required audio file format?