When an Agent is Working Offline for a meeting, they return to their desk and find their status is On Break.
- An Agent changes their Status to Working Offline to attend a meeting.
- A call is forwarded to the Agent from another Agent in VCC.
- Because the Agent is away from their desk they do not answer the phone.
- Then VCC makes the Agent On Break.
- Virtual Contact Center (VCC)
- Agents with a Virtual Office Phone
Change the Virtual Office phone forward to voicemail delay to at least ten seconds longer than the VCC Interaction offer timeout.
This way the call will follow the VCC script for handling the call when the agent does not answer.
VCC Interaction offer timeout is the same as VO Forward to voicemail Delay. Both are set to 20 seconds.