How to change the audio file played when a caller waits for an agent to become available.
Virtual Contact Centre (VCC).
The Waiting Music is configured at Queue level. You will need to access each queue separately to set the desired waiting music.
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- Under Queue List, double click the inbound queue you would like to change the waiting music on.
- Under the Properties tab, navigate to Waiting Music.
- Click on the drop down box which will show you all audio files available.
- Once an audio file has been selected, press Save.
The Waiting Music box lists all files defined in the Audio Files tab within VCC Configuration Manager. To upload audio files refer to Upload Audio Files within the Virtual Contact Centre Administrator Help Document.