Downloading and configuring Bria 5 for Virtual Contact Center.
- Virtual Contact Center
Download and Install the Bria 5 Client
Download Bria 5 from the following sites:
During installation, select Manual Install.
Enter License Key
- Install the License Key.
- Enter your License Key in the text box.
- Once this has been completed, click Done.
Configure Account Settings
- From the Bria menu, select Softphone > Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, Click Add.
- In the Account Tab, make sure to match the User ID with the SIP URI of the VCC AGUI.
- To obtain the correct SIP Proxy URI for your platform, refer to the Virtual Contact Center Platform URL Guide.
- On the Voicemail tab, uncheck Voicemail Box.
- On the Topology tab, select None for Firewall Traversal.
- On the Advanced tab, change Reregister every to 300 Seconds.
- Click OK.
- From the Bria menu, go to Softphone > Preferences > Audio Codecs.
- In the Preferences Box, make sure to only have Enabled Codecs listed.
- G711 ulaw
- G711 alaw
Click OK and the Bria 5 Setup is complete.
If you need additional assistance with configuring Bria, please create a case with 8x8 Technical Support.