When using the Virtual Contact Center (VCC) 8.1+ agent console (AGUI) in Internet Explorer, the agent sees the error "Sorry, your browser version is not supported," or sees display errors such as oversized or distorted images.
- Virtual Contact Center 8.1.x
Disable Compatibility View.
- In the browser menu, click Tools > Compatibility View Settings.
- Ensure that the box for Display all websites in Compatibility View is unchecked.
- Ensure that the list of Websites you've added to Compatibility View does not include any URLs with 8x8.com. If any are present, remove them.
- Click Close.
- If you are already logged in to the agent console, log out and then log back in.
The agent is using Compatibility View, which must be disabled in Internet Explorer version 9 and older.