Forward from Virtual Contact Centre Script to Virtual Office Extension. This can be any Virtual Office Extension on the associated pbx including User, Auto Attendant or Ring Group.
- Virtual Contact Centre (Mode 3)
- Virtual Contact Centre Configuration Manager
- Log into VCC Configuration Manager.
- Select 'Scripts' from left-hand menu.
- 'Edit' the intended script.
- Select 'Script' tab.
- Select 'Add' to insert the 'Forward to External Number' object.
- Enter an Object tag
- Enter the Virtual Office extension number into the phone number
- Select the 'OK' button
- Select 'Save' button at the top of the script
A 'with VOVCC' Dial Plan must be used in Virtual Contact Centre which contains a pattern to allow extension dialing to the Virtual Office PBX