To create a report that shows what each of the Virtual Contact Center (VCC) Agent's total time spent on calls and the total number of calls for each day or each week.
- Virtual Contact Center
Use a Virtual Contact Center Business Intelligence report.
- Log into the VCC Agent GUI.
- Click the Applications icon.
- Select Business Intelligence > Home.
- Click Create Report.
- Open the Categories dropdown list and select Agent Transactions.
- Select Measures and Dimensions, they are added to the Measures and Columns and Rows boxes.
- Select Total Processing Time and Total Accepted.
- Select Agent > Agent Name.
- Select Week > Week (or Day).
- Week gives the Week number of the year.
- Day gives the Day number of the month.
- Select Relative Date > Date.
- In the Columns box, click Date > select the date range > click OK.
- Click Run Query.
- Once the report is as you want, it can be saved (disk icon in the toolbar). The report will be in the Reports list on the Home page.
- The report can be Scheduled or Exported. Hover the mouse over the icons in the toolbar and the icon description will display.
- For more information about the VCC Business Intelligence reports, visit the Web Help page.