I want to make a Virtual Contact Center agent a Super User.
Virtual Contact Center for a mode 3 account.
Make the user a VCC Admin in the 8x8 Account Manager.
- Log into 8x8 Account Manager.
- Select Account > Privileges.
- If the user is not in the list, click "Assign New Priviledges" > check the box next to the desired user's name.
- If the user is in the list, next to the desired User, click Edit.
- In the 'Account Manger Privileges' area, scroll down the list, check the box "VCC Admin".
- Click 'Save Changes' > receive the message, "Changes updated successfully" > click OK.
Make the user a Super User in Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Log out of VCC Configuration Manager.
- Log into VCC Configuration Manager.
- Select Users.
- Double click the desired user's name.
- On the General tab, there will be the Role setting, change to "Super User".
- Click Save.
The user will need to log out and log in.