When I try to delete a User in Account Manager, the User is not getting removed.
Account Manager for Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager
Follow these steps to remove the User from any Queue assignments in Virtual Contact Center.
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Users.
- Double click the user’s name.
- Select the Queues tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Unassign All.
- Click Save.
- Log into Account Manager.
- Select Accounts then select User Profiles.
- Search for the User, then check the box to the left of Edit for the User.
- Click Delete, in the lower right.
Be sure to only check the box for the User you want to remove! If you accidentally check the box for other Users, they will be deleted.
- Click Delete.
The user is still assigned to Queues in Virtual Contact Center. The User needs to be removed from Queue assignments in VCC Configuration Manager.