How do I get a report that will included the Custom Fields I created in the Virtual Contact Center CRM?
Virtual Contact Center CRM.
Use the Virtual Contact Center CRM Report.
- Log into the VCC Agent console as a Supervisor agent.
- Select Tasks icon [looks like a calendar].
- In the upper right area, click Report.
- To the right, click '+New Report'.
- Enter a Report Title.
- Select the fields as desired. Depending on where you created the custom fields, they will be under the different report field tabs.
- Follow the rest of the wizard.
- Once the desired report is done, you can use the Download action.