Setup a reoccurring timeframe in a call center schedule for a weekly meeting. All calls during that timeframe goes directly to voicemail.
Virtual Contact Center
For this use case example, the customer would like to have a weekly meeting every Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
- Modify the schedule in VCC Config Manager for that particular day, splitting the hours into 3 time intervals:
- Time it opens until the time of the meeting.
- Time of the meeting (Choose Choice #1-6).
- Time after the meeting until end of the business day.
- Go to script in use.
- Add a Forward to Voicemail within the Schedule object choices (#1-6).