How do I upload a new audio file to Virtual Contact Center?
- Virtual Contact Center
- Uploading Audio
- Log into Configuration Manager.
- Click Home > Audio Files.
- Click the + Audio File.
- Give the file you're uploading to the system a name, Description and then click Browse.
- Select your file from its location and click Open.
- Then click Save.
- Files must be in .Wav format.
- Only one file can be uploaded at a time. When selecting a file, although several can be selected in the File Explorer the last file selected will be uploaded. For example, if you select files A, B and C, file C will be selected by the uploader.