Virtual Contact Center Script with a Forward to External Number object that is forwarding the calls to a Virtual Office phone number for a Ring Group goes only to one person’s VO phone.
VCC Script contains the following:
- Forward to queue object's Overload is selected “There are NO agents: Available”.
- When no agents are available calls go to Overload.
- Overload has a Forward to External Number object.
- The Forward to External object ‘Phone number’ is set to a VO extension that is a Ring Group.
- Calls going to Overload, are going to one VO user’s phone.
Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager using Virtual Office phones.
The VCC Script has two Forward to Queue objects, Forward to Queue “A” is nested within the Forward to Queue “B”s ‘queue timeout’ parameter.
Remove the Forward to Queue “A”, and adjusted Forward to Queue “B”s Queue timeout, and Overload with FWD to Ext number for the ring group.