How to remove the option for agents to reject interactions offered to them within the Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) AGUI. This option is enabled by default allowing agents to reject interactions. Once disabled, the Reject button in Agent Console is removed preventing agents from rejecting the interactions they are offered. The Reject button in Agent Console appears when an interaction is offered to the agent.
Virtual Contact Centre (VCC).
This change is made at the tenant level.
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Select Home.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Navigate to Miscellaneous tenant settings.
- The third checkbox gives the ability for agents to reject interactions.
- Un-check this box to remove this option from agents.
- Click Save for changes to take effect.
This option can also be disabled for an agent group or individual agents. If you disable this option at the tenant level (as above), the checkbox will not show up for agent groups or individual agents within the Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) Configuration Manager.