A Virtual Contact Center Agent is receiving voicemails on their Virtual Office Desktop phone.
- Virtual Contact Center Agent
- Virtual Office phone
Edit Agent's Virtual Office Call Forwarding settings.
- Check box the box for When user is busy, and define the rule for Forward all calls to ...
- Edit the rule When user does not answer the call within 35 seconds.
- Change it to 40 seconds (10 seconds longer than the VCC Interaction Offer Timeout).
- Click Save.
In the Virtual Office call records, we find voicemail calls for the agent's extension coming from "Forwarded (Busy)".
One of the following may also be true:
- Agent is not assigned to any VCC voicemail channels.
- Agent does not have voicemail enabled in their agent profile.
- Inbound queue the agent is assigned to do not have voicemail enabled.
- Agent is not assigned to any outbound queues.
- Agents VCC Interaction Offer Timeout is 30 seconds.
- Agent is not part of any Ring Groups, or Call Queues in Virtual Office.
- The voicemails are from the VCC inbound phone channel number.
- The VO Call Forward time out is 35 seconds.
For instructions on checking the VCC Interaction Offer Timeout and the VO Call Forwarding rules, see Calls Are Going To Voicemail Instead Of The Next Agent in Virtual Contact Center.
To confirm the call records, please create a case with 8x8 Technical Support