The proper steps for a VCC Agent to transfer a call to another VCC Agent.
Virtual Contact Center Agent console.
- Agent A has a call on line 1.
- Agent A places the line 1 call on Hold
- Agent A selects line 2.
- Select the Status tab - looks like the two people.
- Agent A looks in the 'Agent Status' list - should be below the Queue Status list (or the tab to the right of Queue Status).
- Agent A clicks Agent B's name > select Make a Call.
- Agent B's phone rings > Agent B answers. - VCC recognizes Agent B is Busy.
- Agent A and B are talking.
- Agent A clicks Join Lines.
- Agent A introduces the caller and Agent B.
- Agent B begins conversing with the caller.
- Agent A clicks End Call.
- Agent A is in Post Processing.
- Agent B continues with the caller.
For more information about transferring calls see the 8x8 online documentation: Transfer Phone Interactions