Transaction IDs are used to track down details pertaining to a transaction (Calls, Email, Voicemail, Chat etc) within the Virtual Contact Center platform.
Transaction IDs are streaming details on the Agent User Interface during a transaction that is available during the following:
- When the transaction is being offered to the agent.
- When the agent is processing that transaction and all the way till the end of post-processing after which it will disappear from the Agent User Interface and can be reviewed from reports that are available to supervisors.
This guide details how to find the Transaction IDs in VCC.
- All versions of Virtual Contact Center
- Log into Virtual Contact Center.
- Navigate through the list depending on the transaction: Phone, Chat, Email.
- Click on the transaction tab to view details.
- The transaction tab will not be grayed out and will be available for viewing when you have an active transaction.
- The transaction ID is located right at the bottom of the transaction information.