How to send a Notification Message from the VCC Console
- VCC Agent
- In Agent Console, go to the Notices tab.
- Click the Post Notices tab.
- In the Group list, select your agent group, or select All if you are a supervisor and want to send the notice to all your agent groups.
You must select at least one agent group before you can send the notice.
- In the Priority area, select the priority level of the message, or select Pop-up.
Note: If you select Pop-up, Agent Console displays the notice as a pop-up message that disables all recipients' tools until the agent selects the message box and clicks Close.
- Click Post Notices to send the notice.
As an agent you may need to send a notification message or notice to your agent group. It is a fast and convenient way to provide a warning or send a general message to other agents in the same tenant.