How to access and use the Dial Pad in 8x8 Agent Console, in 8x8 Contact Center.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Agent Console
- Dial Pad
During an active call session, you can use the keyboard or the Dial Pad for digit tone dialing. The Dial Pad enables you to change digit tone duration.
When an agent accepts a phone call, the Options menu gets activated in the Control Panel. The Options drop-down menu includes the Dial Pad feature.
- Place the cursor focus in the phone text box. Click in this space.
- Enter the numbers on the keyboard. Note: you may hear the short tone transmission.
- To change the digit tone duration, click Options, and select Dial Pad from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, press CTRL+ X to bring up the Dial Pad.
- Select long tone check box (clear the check box to switch back to short tone).
- Input the digits or characters using the keyboard or the Dial Pad.