Creating a Status Change Details report for agents in Virtual Contact Center.
- Virtual Contact Center
- Log in to the VCC agent desktop. Note: You will need to have supervisor access to run reports.
- Click Menu.
- Click Report.
- Under Historical Reports, scroll to Agents and click to expand.
- Scroll to Status Change Details and select it, making sure it is highlighted.
- Click Next.
- Select the date range, time zone, and selection: Selection Window (selection window will allow you to choose which agents you would like to run the report on).
- If you want to save the report, add a report title and click Save.
- If you do not want to save the report, click Run to generate the report.