How to add a Single Metric Widget when creating Real-Time Dashboards.
- VCC Analytics
- Real-Time Dashboards
- Go to Dashboards, and select an existing dashboard.
- In the edit mode, select Single Queue Stat or Single Agent Stat to add a new single stat widget from the menu.
- In the Add Widget box, add a name, and select the desired queue and a metric.
- Enable the dynamic filtering toggle to apply the metric dynamically for a desired queue or agent.
- Click Save to save the widget.
- Position the newly created widget on your dashboard as desired, and save your dashboard.
With the new single metric widget for agents or queues, you can now select an important metric and create a widget to display these critical KPIs prominently as desired. This improves the visibility of the most important metrics. Watch whether the average handling time of an agent call exceeds five minutes, or if the longest waiting time for a queue exceeds a certain time limit. These widgets draw immediate attention to the KPIs on the dashboard. Get to the numbers quickly, and act to take corrective actions.
- Get improved visibility of critical KPIs on the data-rich dashboard using single stat widgets
- Create a single metric widget for any queue or agent performance metric
You can create a single metric widget for queues or agents:
- For queues: Select from any of the available queue performance metrics, and create a single stat queue widget
- For agents: Select from any of the available agent performance metrics, and create a single stat widget