Virtual Contact Centre
VCC Real Time Agent Management allows you to check:
- Which status an agent is in under Current Status. You can also see which Status Code an agent chose, if applicable, and how long an agent has been in a status.
Status codes are only available if your Contact Centre subscribes to them. Learn how to configure status codes here.
- Which phone lines an agent is currently using, and how long an agent has been using that line (Line 1, Line 2). You can identify a call on hold by this symbol: . Otherwise, calls show as active by this symbol: . If an agent is not using the line, you will see n/a.
- The number of active queues, and which ones they are by clicking on the number. This pops up a box at the bottom of the screen to see which queues the agent is enabled for.
- You can check the time of an agent's last login to VCC, their total time logged in during this session, and their total time spent on handling transactions.
- How many concurrent chats an agent is allowed to handle, and whether an agent is currently handling an active chat.
If you are not able to see a particular agent, or agent group, check that your supervisor privileges are set up correctly.