Cannot Access 8x8 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) in NetSuite
- Virtual Contact Center
- In Configuration Manager, navigate to the Agents tab to create a new agent. Alternatively, you can use an existing agent account.
- In General tab, enter the agent’s information.
- Note: Take a note of the agent’s email address on Configuration Manager as it has to match the employee’s email address on NetSuite.
- Back to the NetSuite site, navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Users.
- Click the employee name. Employee information appears. Make sure the email address matches the agent’s email address on Configuration Manager.
- In Employee page, select Standard Employee Form from the Custom Form list. Click Edit if you cannot see the Custom Form.
- Click Access tab at the bottom of the employee information page.
- Select Give Access.
- Enter the agent’s user name and tenant (username@tenant) for VCC Agent ID.
- Note: For each agent that is a NetSuite user, you need to add VCC Agent ID to the access tab. The agent id is the user name used to login to VCC (username@tenant).
- Click Save.