When a Virtual Contact Center agent attempts to log into VCC in Salesforce they receive an error, "No valid user was found".
Virtual Contact Center Agent console in Salesforce integration.
The Salesforce ID needs to be added to the agent's User Profile in the Account Manager, then in the Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager the 'Screen Pop' needs to be assigned to agent.
Your company's 8x8 administrator for will need to perform these changes.
In Virtual Office Account Manager
- Select Accounts > User Profiles.
- Find the agent's User Profile, click Edit - the 'Update User Profile' dialog opens.
- Add the agent's SalesForce ID, and click Save.
In Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Select Integration > Screen Pop tab.
- Scroll down to the Agents section, click 'choose agents'.
- Ensure that agent is 'Assigned'.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save.
The agent's Salesforce ID is missing or incorrect in the VO Account Manager User Profile.
Remember, the agent's email address in the VO Account Manager User Profile must be the same as the agent's email address in the Salesforce User profile..