It is possible to filter out spam messages within Virtual Contact Center. This configuration option must be set by an admin with access to Configuration Manager.
To filter spam emails in Virtual Contact Center
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Go to the Profile tab on the Home page.
- On the right side of the page, locate the Tenant Email - SPAM Filtering Parameters section.
- Select a Spam Threshold Level from the drop-down.
- Enter email addresses you have identified as spam address in the Spam Black List box.
- If you have received email that was incorrectly listed as spam, you can enter those email addresses in the Spam White List box.
- Click Save.