This article explains how to set up an existing Twitter account to be used for a VCC (Virtual Contact Center) social channel.
- Virtual Contact Center
- Social Channels
- Login to the Twitter account you want to use for the social channel.
- Click on the Profile and Settings icon near the upper right hand corner of your account home page.
- Click on Settings and privacy.
- Click on Privacy and safety.
- Scroll down until you see the Direct Messages settings.
- If the Receive Direct Messages from anyone checkbox is not checked click on it to check it.
- Scroll down to the Save changes button at the bottom of the page.
Your Twitter account is now set up to be used as a social channel.