Why do the Queue Dashboard SLAs show all Zeros?
When you log into the Virtual Contact Center Agent console and look at the Business Intelligence Queue Dashboard, the SLAs show all zeros.
- Log into VCC Agent console as a Supervisor Agent.
- Click the waffle icon to the left of Menu > select Business Intelligence.
- Hover over the Dashboard icon (looks like a speedometer).
- Select Queue Dashboard.
- The SLA% and SLA counts show zeros, 0.00% or 0.
- Virtual Contact Center Agent console
- Business Intelligence dashboards
The VCC Queue(s) does not have any SLA defined.
For instructions on how to define the Queue SLAs, see How To Define Inbound Phone Queue Service Level Agreement (SLA).