The number of the abandon count in Virtual Contact Center (VCC) Wallboard differs from the VCC Analytics Non-BI wallboard. Generally, VCC Wallboard has higher abandon count than the VCC Analytics non-BI wallboard.
VCC Analytics Wallnboard Non-BI:
- Virtual Contact Centre
- Analytics Non-BI enabled
In order to match up the stats from VCC wallboard and the VCC analytics Non-BI wallboard on your metric selection, you will have to choose total abandoned rather than abandoned.
- Login to VCC Analytics.
- Click Dashboard then More Options (three dots).
- Click Edit (pencil) to edit settings on the dashboard.
- Drop down from Metrics, Click Configure and check Total Abandoned related fields to include them in your dashboard
- Click Save at the bottom of the edit widget.
- Click Save again on the subsequent screen to save your dashboard.
The reason for the difference in the metrics is that Analytics differentiates between "short abandoned", "abandoned", and "total abandoned", while VCC doesn't.
"Short abandoned" is the number of abandons made in <= 5 seconds, while "abandoned" is all the abandons > 5 seconds. The metric "total abandoned" shows the total number of abandons, no matter the time.