When attempting to delete an old meeting in Virtual Office Desktop v 6.0, you receive an error message that reads, "To update/delete a legacy meeting, please go to VO Desktop application and switch to classic mode."
- Virtual Office Desktop v 6.0
- Virtual Office Meetings 2.0
- Log in to the 8x8 Application Panel.
- Click Virtual Office Online. Note: This requires that you enable or allow Adobe Flash.
- In Virtual Office Online (VOO), go to Meetings. You will see your list of legacy meetings below the calendar view.
- Click the meeting you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- If this is a recurring meeting, click to delete the Following Meetings or All Meetings.
- Confirm in Virtual Office Desktop (VOD) that the meeting is no longer present under My Meetings.
Classic Mode is not available in VOD v 6.0, so users attempting to delete legacy meetings will need to use VOO as a workaround.