To use the remote control feature in 8x8 Video Meetings.
- 8x8 Video Meetings
- Make sure you are logged into Virtual Office Desktop and are in a meeting.
- Click the more options icon on the avatar of the person you whose computer you would like to remote control.
- Click Remote Control.
- This will ask the person on the receiving end to allow remote control of their desktop. They will need to click Allow or Cancel.
- They will then be asked to choose what screen they want to allow control of. Select the screen and then click Share.
- This will launch remote control of the chosen screen.
End Remote Desktop
The user controlling the desktop can click the more options button on their avatar and then click Remote control.
Alternatively, either party can leave the meeting to end the remote control.