When joining a Virtual Office Meeting through Virtual Office Desktop (VOD), you are not given an option to join audio via computer. Instead, you see only the option for a call back, a dial-in number, or the option to View Only.
- Virtual Office Desktop v 5.9, 6.0, 6.1
- Virtual Office Meetings 2.0
Change Call Using Selection
To join meeting audio via computer in Virtual Office Desktop, ensure that you have Call Using Computer selected.
To edit Call Using settings
- Click Call Using. If you have Call Using Deskphone selected, the icon will display as a phone.
- Under Call Using settings, click Computer.
- Review your audio options.
- Close the settings panel.
This occurs when Call Using Deskphone is selected in VOD.