When joining a Virtual Office Meeting through Virtual Office Desktop (VOD), you are not given an option to join audio via computer. Instead, you see only the option for a call back, a dial-in number, or the option to View Only.
- Virtual Office Desktop v 5.9, 6.0, 6.1
- Virtual Office Meetings 2.0
Change Call Using Selection
To join meeting audio via computer in Virtual Office Desktop, ensure that you have Call Using Computer selected.
- Click Call Using. If you have Call Using Deskphone selected, the icon will display as a phone.
- Under Call Using settings, click Computer.
- Review your audio options.
- Close the settings panel.
This occurs when Call Using Deskphone is selected in VOD.