Identify the Original Number Dialed by Customer using Virtual Office Analytics (DID phone number Dialed or DNIS).Identifies the receiver of a call the number that the caller dialed.If customre have multiple Virtual Numbers or Toll Free Numbers to the same destination, DNIS tells which number was called.
- Virtual Office Analytics.
- Account with multiple Virtual and toll free numbers.
- Login to Virtual Office Analytics https://sso.8x8.com
- Click Call Details Records.
3. Click the 3 Bar on the upper Right Side of Virtual Office Analytics.
4. Select and Check " Dial-In- Number".
5. All the DID Phone Number Dialed will show on the report (You just need to check the Caller ID of the number who dialled by pressing CTRL+F Search in the VOA Website).
Dial In number only applies to external inbound calls.