Account Manager call logs are a quick and easy alternative to viewing call data on your billing statements. You can define your start and end date, unlike month-to-month statements. As a result, Account Manager call logs track call data in a very different way from Virtual Office Analytics call detail records.
With its advanced analytics capabilities, Virtual Office Analytics gives you a record of all types of calls. To access advanced call metrics (e.g., monitoring calls to Ring Groups, Auto Attendant calls, transferred calls, etc.) you can speak with your sales representative about Virtual Office Analytics.
Examples of advanced call metrics tracked by Virtual Office Analytics:
- Inbound calls where a caller hangs up before the voicemail message plays
- Calls that come in to a Virtual Number through a Ring Group extension
- Any calls routed through Ring Groups or Auto Attendants
Limitations of Account Manager Call Logs:
The call reports generated in Account Manager are unable to show the following:
- Extension to extension calls.
- The specific extension which answered a given call into a Ring Group.
- The specific extension which answered a given call into a call queue.
NOTE: VO Reporting will only display billable calls. For full metrics and all call interactions reporting you will need to add VO Analytics