Track the status of all endpoint devices within the organization’s 8x8 cloud phone system.
Virtual Office Service and Quality manager provides real-time information on the status of all endpoint devices within the organization’s 8x8 cloud phone system to rapidly view the health of any device, and adjust to any areas of failure. This report shows how many IP endpoints are in service (connected to 8x8 servers online) or out of service.
- Virtual Office Analytics
- End Points
- Log into 8x8 Virtual Office Analytics.
- Open up the side bar on the left for the options and go to Device Report > Device Status (third from the bottom).
- This will now open the relevant page for a device report and will list where the endpoints are located. Please see the images below for the details that can be obtained by this process:
- Track devices and employee usage.
- Identify network service issues, such as outages during a large storm.
- Monitor the real-time status of devices connected to the network.
- View the geographic location of each phone in your network.
- Understand and manage any service disruption before it can negatively impact call center performance.