Enabling call screening in Virtual Office Desktop
Please note: Call Screening is a feature that is not available with Editions or X-Series packages.
Virtual Office Desktop, Virtual Office Classic (Account Manager)
For this procedure, you will need to assign a Basic license to the profile of the user for whom you want to enable call screening.
- Attach main number to extension with basic license.
- Log in to Virtual Office Desktop as the basic extension user.
- Click Settings and more (three horizontal dots) > Settings > Account settings.
Alternatively, select Virtual Office (top left of VOD) > Preferences > Account settings.
- Go to Call Forwarding.
- Click + Add New Rule.
- In the call forwarding rule menu that appears, check the Enable Call Screening check box.
- Click OK.
- The call forwarding rule menu closes.
- Click Save.