When sending text messages in Virtual Office Desktop (VOD), messages take a long time to deliver and notifications of new messages aren't received.
Virtual Office Desktop, Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Set Contact Directory Scope to Company
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Users and locate the affected user profile.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the user profile.
- Select Edit.
- Under Basic Information, set Contact Directory Scope to Company.
- Click Save.
- Have the affected user log out of VOD and log back in.
The affected user's Contact Directory Scope is set to site or PBX.