Logging in to a Virtual Extension.
- Account Manager Users
- Virtual Extensions
- Open any supported browser, go to the following URL: https://sso.8x8.com/sso/login.
- Log in with Virtual Extension's credentials (username and password).
- Select Virtual Office Online.
- If prompted to "Get Flash" click to allow Flash to run on the browser.
- Select the Virtual Extension to log in to.
- If prompted to allow access to mic and speaker you may select "Block." Note: Virtual Extensions cannot make or receive calls. VE functions as VM destination, call block management and call redirect management.
- Select "I agree" to the EULA.
- Once logged in, go to Settings to configure your VE services. (Although other icons are visible they are not functional in VE.)
For configuring VE go to How to Configure a Virtual Extension.
Note: Virtual Office Desktop (VOD) and Virtual Office Mobile (VOM) will not support logging into Virtual Extensions.