To set up the basics of your Configuration Manager prior to your scheduled Implementation Appointment.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log into the Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Username: You can find this by searching for an email entitled "You've been given 8x8 Admin Privileges to Configuration Manager".
- Password: If you haven't setup your password please select the Forgot Password and follow the steps
- Click here to begin, or click on Help & Setup in the top right
- Select the first step and follow the prompts to begin the system setup
- Repeat these steps until all 4 tasks are completed. We recommend that you complete these tasks in order
Only Configuration manager admin will be able to complete the setup. If you do not have access, please contact your system administrator.