Note: Click here if you are looking for an introduction to Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager is the tool through which you set up your Virtual Office phone system. Only administrators can log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager. Admins can add users and set up ways to manage call flow, such as Ring Groups and Call Queues, that will affect their users.
To log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Go to https://login.8x8.com.
- Log in with your 8x8 username and password.
- On your 8x8 Application Panel, click Configuration Manager.
Navigating Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Your account icon is in the top right corner of your screen.
A drop-down menu will appear with the following options:
- Billing call log: This is only present if you have Virtual Office Analytics.
- Contact support: Contact 8x8 support services.
- Send Feedback: Here you can send product feedback if certain features aren't working.
- Co-Browsing: This option allows you to share your screen with a support agent if you are on a support call.
The home screen of Configuration Manager is broken up into:
- General: features for your phone system. The General options allow you to create users, assign extensions, and set up other system services.
- Virtual Office: office phone system features, such as Auto Attendants and Extensions.
- Work Groups: user related group settings, such as Ring Groups, Call Queues, and Paging.
- Virtual Contact Center: customer Contact Center options.
You can also view the General menu by clicking the More Options icon (three dashes) in the top left corner of your screen. This brings up a drop-down with General Menu options as well as an item for the Work Groups menu.
The Work Groups section displays options that allow you to utilize groups and queues to manage your call traffic.
The Help Center lists popular items from the Web Help guides. The search bar takes you to the 8x8 Support website to search for other instructional articles.