Junk Characters showing after Saving a new Speed Dial setup for Call park.
Steps to Reproduce
From Home page in customer's CM account
- Select Users.
- To the right of the user you wish to edit, click the Edit icon.
- From Voice Basic Settings, click Line Key Configuration.
- Select +Speed Dial.
- Type in the Reserve extension that desired to use, if not seeing from the drop down list.
- Fill in the label.
- Select the desired ringer type or leave it to remain the default ringer.
- Click Save, twice.
- Go back to the Line Key Configuration and edit the speed dial that just created. The Dial to box showing junk characters instead of the Reserve extension that was selected.
This issue is under investigation.