Create custom forwarding rules to redirect calls to an external destination in Configuration Manager.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Call Forwarding
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Go to Call Forwarding Rules and select + Add new rule.
- Enter a name for your new forwarding rule.
- Select when to apply the rule, during what time to forward calls, and enter a destination.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT! If the Forward All Calls rule is used, calls will be offered to the destination, but after three to four rings the call will return to the forwarder's voicemail.