When saving a new profile to CM, and getting the following error, "User settings saved with errors. Failed at VCC extension save"
- Configuration Manager
- User Profiles
- Run the console log on your browser and replicate the error:
- To open Chrome DevTools:
- Select More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome's Main Menu.
- Right-click a page element and select Inspect.
- Press Command+Option+I (Mac) or Control+Shift+I (Windows, Linux).
- In the logs, you should be able to find the error. The error provided the that user ID of the profile is too long.
- Change the length of the user ID.
User ID is too long.