Changing the primary admin in Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log in to Configuration Manager as the existing primary administrator.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) next to the primary admin's name to edit.
- Change the email address and the first and last name to that of the new primary admin.
- Click Save.
- Click the initials located in the top right of the Configuration Manager screen.
- Choose Contact support.
- In the top right of the page, select the name of the primary admin.
- Click My Profile.
- Select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Change the fields to the information of the new primary admin.
Note: If the new admin already has a profile in Configuration Manager, it will have to be deleted before this step can be completed.
- Select Save.
If you are transferring ownership of your business to another party, please see the instructions in How Do I Transfer Account Ownership to fully transition the account to the other party that will be responsible.