To use Configuration Manager to transfer callers to an extension instead of leaving a voicemail.
- Configuration Manager
- Call Transfer
- Login to Configuration Manager with your administrator's credentials.
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) next to the extension you wish to configure.
- Select Voicemail Settings.
- Select Custom 0 Dial out to enable it.
- Under On pressing 0 forward to select the extension to transfer the call to.
- Note: the receptionist extension is the default.
The receptionist extension can be defined under Home / Sites and editing the site(s).