Adding a lunch hour or recurring meeting to your Auto Attendant schedule.
Does your business have a reoccurring lunch or meeting each week that requires your Auto Attendant to route calls differently? Virtual Office Configuration Manager supports the defining of intervals in your daily schedule to have an alternative call flow.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Auto Attendants
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click the Menu (three lines).
- Click Auto Attendants and then select Schedules.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the Schedule you wish you edit.
- Click the Pencil Icon to the right of the day to which you want to add a lunch hour or recurring meeting.
- Click the Plus Icon on the right.
- Click Lunch from the Status drop down menu.
- Select your desired From and To time frame from the drop down menus.
Tip: Want more than half hour intervals? You can create custom time start and end times by simply typing in your desired time and clicking the create button.
- Click Save.
- Click Save again on the next page.
Note: You will need to repeat this process for all days you want to include the lunch hour.
Your New Weekday Schedule
You will now see that your lunch hour has been added to your Weekday Schedule overview.
Note: Now that you have set up your lunch hour schedule, you will need to configure the rules you want your auto attendant to follow during this time. For steps on how to do this, click here.