Enabling the option for callers to dial an extension at any point within an Auto Attendant.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager Auto Attendants
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Auto Attendants.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the Auto Attendant that you wish to edit.
- Go to Call Handling Menus and select Edit Settings.
- Enable Allow callers to dial an extension at any point.
- Choose the Directory Scope.
- All sites - this will allow the caller to dial any extension on the PBX.
- This site - this will allow the caller to dial any extension on the site.
- Click Save.
- If needed, repeat steps 4-7 for each menu (After Hours, Holidays, Alternate).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.