Note: To set up the main company number in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
Your main line number is the number that will be associated with your site, the location of your business. Virtual Office Configuration Manager will be pre-set with one site which can be configured with the main line number if you provided it at the time of purchase. However, this number needs to be assigned to a user or a service like an Auto Attendant or a Ring Group. You can also set up your main line number after your site has been created.
To set up your main line number in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Sites.
- Click Edit (pencil) to the right of your site.
- Confirm your site details.
- Under Voice Service Settings, select your Main Line Number.
- Enter the External Call ID Display Name you want to display.
- If you want to use the Main Number for the Caller ID for all users in your organization, click the toggle to On (green).
- Click Save.