This plays immediately after the initial greeting message. If all agents continue to remain busy, the caller will continue to hear the On Hold Music, which can be either music or a message.
- Configuration Manager
- Call Queues
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Call Queues.
- Click Create Call Queue or click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the queue you wish to select.
- Select Change under Hold Music.
- Click Call a phone number to record.
- Enter the Name and the Phone Number or Extension you wish to record your initial greeting on.
- Click Call Now and follow the instructions.
- Click Save.
Your custom greeting now appears in the list of Queue Greetings with an icon indicating that it is the default greeting for the call queue.