To change the background image on a Polycom IP Phone display.
- Polycom IP Phones:
- SoundPoint IP 550 (213 x 111 pixels)
- SoundPoint IP 670 (213 x 111 pixels)
- VVX 300/310 (208 x 104 pixels)
- VVX 400/410 (320 x 240 pixels)
- VVX 500/510 (320 x 240 pixels)
- VVX 600 (480 x 272 pixels)
- VVX 1500 (800 x 480 pixels)
VVX 300 Series
- Navigate to Settings > Basic > Preferences.
- Select Background and select a background image.
VVX 400 Series +
- Find your phone’s IP address by navigating to Settings > Status > Platform > Phone.
- Enter your phone's IP address into the web browser on your computer.
- Select User and enter your assigned password or the default (456) password.
- From the menu bar, select Preferences > Background.
- Click + Add a new background image.
- There are two methods in which this can be done.
- PC/Desktop - Choose a file on your local PC
- URL/File Name - Choose an image from a file path or URL that will be stored on the boot server permanently.
Choosing a File From Your PC
- Select Choose File.
- From the opened window navigate to the chosen image and select Open.
- Click Save.
Using File Path
- Select Enter URL/File Name > Add your File Path to Phone Image > Add.
Note: This option will allow you entering images from your local host server to your phones which will remain permanently.
- Click Save (Step 3 PC/Desktop).
Getting a URL Link
- To copy an image from a web page, right click on the desired image and select Copy image address.
- Check the last part of URL if it's a JPEP, PNG or any other format if the URL does not appear at the end of the link with .jpeg or .png or any of the formats you will manually need to download the image and upload it to the system.
Please note: Be aware of the copyright images online. We do not take responsibilities for any copyright images.
- Click Save.